Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Off to Hawaii!

My bags are packed and I'm off to Hawaii tomorrow.  I'll be in Oahu for three days (staying at my Mom's timeshare at the Hilton Hawaiian Village).  I can't wait to get a mai tai at the Royal Hawaiian and do some shopping at Ala Moana.  I can taste that Yummy Korean BBQ now!  But I'm most excited about touring the KoAloha Ukulele factory on Thursday morning.  I've already visited the Kamaka and Kanile'a factories (see other posts) and I can't wait to see where my Pineapple Sunday ukulele was born.

Then it is on to Kauai for seven days.  Ah, Poipu, my favorite place on Earth.  We are staying at the Point at Poipu (another of Mom's timeshares) in my favorite unit, 6305.  Keoki's - start blending those frozen mai tais, I'm on my way!

I'll be back on the 17th of April, with some photos from KoAloha...

No comments:

Post a Comment